A long while back I received a Liebster Blog award from Shannon. Thank you so much Shannon!!
Unfortunately, I am not going to complete tasks 2 and 3. I know........ I suck!!!
Facts about me:
1. I won a dance contest!
I happened to be at JellyStone Campground and I happened to be 5 years old.
Shake shake shake by KC and the Sunshine band is the song that I got down with my bad self....... My prize: KC and the Sunshine band 45 album. Gotta love Disco!!
2. Pet Peeve: Internet security.
I strongly dislike having to "Prove (that) I am not a robot" in order to leave you a comment. I can barely read half the crap they put up there. I try to guestimate as best I can. After 2 tries I give up. So, If you have a blog, and make me prove that I am not a robot, you probably haven't received comments from me....... it's not that I haven't tried!
3. I absolutely love my head massager and I am not afraid to admit it!!
Don't knock it till you try it.
4. I have recently been converting from running Skorts to running Shorts. Whooda thunk?!
Lululemon has lots of shorts that make your butt look good (photo taken from Lululemon's website).
5. I recently turned 40 and am excited that I am officially in the 40- 44 or 40-49 age category for racing.
6. This photograph haunts me. It's incomprehensible......... No living being on this planet should be without food. I am sorry that this is so depressing. Unfortunately, life has some harsh realities.
7. I am back to work after almost 3 years off....... I am learning all about Managed Services and the IT world. It's pretty exciting! I really like having a routine. When I had all the time in the world I tended to be a lot less motivated..... maybe that's why my running/ exercising has felt like a chore over the past couple years?!
8. I am trying to move forward after the loss of my Sadie Bug. It's a slow process..... one day at a time.
9. I have decided to race in a 100 miler this coming September. Because of the close proximity to the North Country run, I won't be able to redeem myself at the Hallucination 100 Miler (Hallucination is 2 weeks after the North Country 50 miler...... I've already paid for North Country).
My new 100 miler is being held On September 28th, 2013 at the Great Seal State Park in Chillicothe, Ohio, USA
|Looks like a fun race!|
10. Over the past several months I have been trying out new hobbies....... I have canned pickles and spicy beans, I have started knitting (using a loom)..... mostly scarves, and painting.
I found the pickles to be really salty. The beans are pretty good but a tad on the salty side also. I will try different recipes next year.
I love making scarves. I like to be in some sort of constant motion........ I can sit through a whole movie now if I am knitting!
I like painting because it allows me to be creative. I am not very good at it, but who knows what I could do with some practice?!
11. I have finally been able to forget the excruciating pain that accompanied my last tattoo. I am planning/ constructing a new tattoo piece. I hope to get everything sorted out and completed by the end of 2013.
- I hate the Internet Security word as well
- Chillicothe is about a 90 minute drive for me, it is close. I have done a couple of triathlons down there, one word "HILLY" that is being conservative, on the bike, I was either going up or going down, nothing ressemble anything close to flat in that area.
- I like painting too
Thanks for the info on Chillicothe........ Will work on hills and squats!
What sort of painting do you do? Mine is abstract because I can't draw worth a crap ;)
I like your new main picture - it is one of my favourites. She is smiling and having such a good time with Andrew during his trip up here. Thanks for posting it.
It's our favorite picture also!
I can't tell you how much I hate having to prove myself over and over again too. I hate getting things wrong and I seem to get it wrong a lot - even when I don't think I've gotten it wrong. And the worst part is that you can't argue with it.
Steelers Heath Miller Jersey
We translate the information according to events of our pastRev Bresciani is the leader of a non-denominational ministry in the New Orleans area7) Do not bathe your dog more than once a monthSoap/ Cleansers strip their skin of natural oils and lead to skin irritation It's also a safety concern
Frank Gore Jersey
If all you do is apply rules, you may be able to get through e-mail in half the time it took before The possibilities are endless I've already given a physical description of what will happen in my first end time article of this series
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
These pictures are very great, and thanks for sharing with you. Willa is very like go shopping, and she bought some very fashion reusable shopping bags, they are so fashion and useful.
Post a Comment