I really need to sit myself down and set some goals for myself. I am enjoying the recovery time.... It's amazing how much extra time you have when you're not always running!! I don't want to get too comfortable with that... I know from experience that it's hard to start back up.
Back to goals...
1. Start P90X program.... goal is to start October 20, 2008.
2. Complete Martian Marathon with a PR... April 5, 2009.
3. Apply for lottery to get into the Nike Women's marathon (application out sometime in March.. I think)... this may not seem like a goal but the application dates are released secretly and you have to really be on the ball!! They only allow 20 000 participants!
4. Complete an organized marathon in May or June.
5. Participate in the Alzheimer Day Run in September 2009.... may be bumped up to 100km?!
6. Complete the Nike Women's marathon by having a blast with my gal pals in Sanfrancisco!!! October 2009.
I think that these goals are most reasonable!! I just have to keep myself accountable and uninjured!